Tuesday 29 July 2014

Favourite lipsticks

Hi everyone!
I think I'm pretty obsessed with lipstick, I don't have many of it because right now I don't have much money but I'm earning money. I'm not a rich person.I know it's a quite stupid thing but I wish I could afford to buy a flat or a house or having the drive license or just being able to buy makeup. Anyway. Instead of talking about my poor life, I'm gonna talk about my favs lipsticks :)


The first one is from Sephora and it's 'The Rouge'. I'm completly in love with this amazing Red. My mom bought it a long time ago because she knows how much I love wearing Red lipstick (Thank you mommy!!). It's incredible how cool it is and it's mate and it stays till you eat something.




This one is from 'Cody'. I really don't know where it's from because it was found by my sister. It's a gorgeous pink. It's shiny and it stays for a lot of hours! I love this color and for summer it looks so pretty with everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment