Thursday 4 September 2014

Favorite places I've been!







Sooooooooooo hey there! I was wondering this summer of my favorite places I've been and there are four
I had a lot of time this summer because I failed math and I had to do an exam the 1st of September and I passed the summer studying. Also, my parents decided to do a reform of the kitchen and the bathroom and the toilet and we couldn't to go out because they were working till the second week of August and we couldn't leave home. So yes, let's start :)

1. Menorca

I went to Menorca last year with the scouts. We spent there like 13 days and we walked around the island during these days. I was pretty tired all those days BUT I looooove it so much. Menorca has a lot of beautiful beaches and sometimes the view was breathtaking. I enjoyed the trip so much and I was so proud to complete the route and we only walked, we didn't take any bus. (It's obvious but, we took a plane to arrive to the island, I just have to explain just in case you were wondering :) ).

2. Narbonne / 3. Avignon
Many people know that I love France.  I went to Narbonne in 2011 and in 2012 I went to Avignon. I love the grounds and what the cities look like. *We went with the school)
The first time I saw the cathedral of Narbonne I was like 'Omg that's pretty tall and beautiful and holy shit it's so tall.' Yes, I said two times 'it's so tall' because our hostel was in front of it and every morning we saw it (I know it sounds ridiculous so never mind.) We ate crêpes. A lot of crêpes. The food was...was well (?) I just... The problem is that we normally don't eat what we ate, and also, we ate like one hour earlier that we used to. A least it was for only two days.
I stayed in Avignon three days. Maybe you think that it's a super short time but it's really not. We visited a lot of places and we laugh a lot! We ate crêpes and ice creams and I repeat, I laugh a lot and I enjoyed so much. We went with my French class and the older French class. I didn't much a lot of the food there because it was really a bad food, I mean, I think that the chef wasn't really a chef because I can cook much better than she. Apart of the food theme, I loved  it and I took a lot of photos and I think that Avignon it's just a romantic city.

4. Dublin

I have a bucket list of the places I want to go before I die, and the first one is UK, and the second one is Ireland. I swear to God that I never enjoyed that much a city. I went with the best persons ever ( but I wished that one girl could go, many you read this cutie) I laugh a lot, and when I said a lot it's A LOT. We took a LOT of selfies and I cried of laugh. We stayed for 4 days and it was the best four days ever. I wish I could turn back to repeat it. I loved all the green that Dublin has and I love Glendalough and Wicklow. The dinner was fantastic but maybe sometimes it was hard to ate all because I usually don't eat too much for dinner because my stomach hurts easily. But anyway, it was fantastic and I couldn't ask for anything better. I recommend to all of you to go to Dublin. Or Ireland basically because it's woah.



Follow me / Subscribe me


*If you want that I do a tag or a specific post, comment down below! :) *

1 comment:

  1. wow, these places look amazing! very jealous !!

    http://into-the-woods-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete