Monday 4 August 2014

July Favourites









Even not having a huge list of Favourites, i'm gonna do it because I have proven different things this month and I have never done this the 'Month favourites'. I quite like what people love because it makes me want to prove it. So I'm gonna say different things that I love this month because it really needs to be mentioned!


Favourite Make up

*FitMe by Maybelline n. 135 'Creamy'. It's actually my first foudation that I bought! Yes, and I really love it. It's cheap and amazing. It's quite dark for my skin but it gives color because i'm pretty white! Not as Snow White but nearly. I use it everyday, and with a brush, it covers everything.

*The Red by Sephora. I talked about it before BUT it's for a reason: It's my favourite lipstick of this month and of this year! I know it's 'risky' talking about before that the year ends but anyway. As many people know (and if you don't know, now you know ;) ) I completely in LOVE wearing my lips red. I wear it everytime I can, even when I stay in home because I think that is a colour that almost all the people feel so much prettier than when they aren't wearing it. 

*Rose Amber 74 by Bourjois. It's a super natural blush in a color pink- salmon. It's gorgeous! it looks like you're blushed all day and it looks so pretty!

Favorite Book

*The Fault In Our Stars. Everytime I think in the book I cry. It's one of my favourite books in so long.... And I love Augustus in all the ways posibles. I also love the friendship between Augustus and Isaac!! Woah It's my favourite friendship ever!!I ship it like a Bromance....hahah (Well, I also love the bromance between Ryan and Exposito in 'Castle' :) ). I love Hazel. I love her strength and i love her parents. They are amazing. I love Laura Dern (Mrs. Lancaster).

Favourite Movie

*The Fault In Our Stars

Favourite Music

*Angel in blue jeans by Train

*Boom Clap by Charlie XCX

Favourite Food

* A chocolate and coconut ice cream
* Every single smoothie and frozen yogurt!






7 comments:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! check my blog for more details on it x
    http://dazzlinganddashing.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Maybelline foundation as well and I really like it :) Another great drugstore foundation you should try is the Revlon colourstay, and they have super pale shades so it would be great for you haha ;) x
    itsrhin.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll try it :)) Follow me/ Join me back :)

      Delete
  3. I just saw this movie and I was a crying mess during the whole thing! haha It was beautiful.

    http://www.crowleyparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME!!! Yes :) Follow me/Join me back :)

      Delete
  4. I love the fit me foundation! My blog is a little similar to yours and it would mean lot if you checked it out and maybe left a comment telling me what you think? I follow back xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course yes!! Im gonna follow you right now:))

    ReplyDelete